Agastache mexicana is a flower in Mexico that inhibits pharmacological properties such as anti-inflammatory, anxiolytic, and antioxidant properties. Agastache mexicana has two subspecies i.e. mexicana and xolocotziana. Both of them are different in their own way. Now let’s take a look at the benefits of using Agastache Mexicana.
Benefits of using Agastache Mexicana Flower:
- Anti-inflammatory: It may soothe or calm the redness on the skin.
- Anti-oxidant: Agastache mexicana can as an antioxidant and can help to scavenge free radicals that destroy our skin.
- Spasmolytic activity: Agastache Mexicana displays spasmolytic activity that can relieve spasms of smooth muscle.
- Anxiolytic: it is an anxiolytic meaning that it can reduce stress and anxiety.
- Anti-asthmatic: there are studies supporting the potential therapeutic use of Agastache mexicana for asthma treatment.
- Nutraceutical properties
- Antifungal and Phytotoxic properties, and
- Analgesic effects on the central nervous system
Who can use Agastache Mexicana Flower?
Agastache Mexicana Flower is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and skin of colour, but do make sure to conduct a test patch to see if you are allergic to this extract.