Dermeleve cream is a cream that is used to relieve dry, itchy, and irritated skin.
Table of Contents
What are the benefits of using Dermeleve cream?
- It reduces the sensation of itching.
- It reduces the urge to scratch is diminished.
- It helps to heal the skin as it contains ceramides, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C&E, and shea butter.
- It is a steroid-free cream.
- It is free of gluten, parabens, and formaldehyde.
Who can use Dermeleve cream?
It can be used by people who have eczema, psoriasis, shingles, allergic itch, hives, diabetic Itch, and xeroderma.
It can also be used for minor skin irritations due to insect bites, athlete’s foot, poison ivy, poison sumac, poison oak, and rashes caused by detergents, cosmetics, soaps, or jewelry.
What does it contain?
- Active Ingredients: Aluminum acetate (0.2%)
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, Strontium Nitrate, Isopropyl Myristate, shea Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NG, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol
How should I use it?
You can apply Dermeleve cream to the affected areas as needed or as directed by your doctor.
Consult a doctor if you’re planning to use it for children under the age of two years old.
- It contains mineral salt, which may temporarily sting if applied to broken or damaged skin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than seven days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently asked questions:
Can I use Dermeleve cream if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Dermeleve cream has not been tested for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding so consult your doctor before using the product.
Does Dermeleve cream work for Scrotal Pruritus?
Dermeleve cream can be used on intact scrotal skin. However, you may feel a temporary burning sensation after application. In addition, make sure that no cream comes in contact with mucous membrane tissue (follow the precautions and warnings on the label).
Can Dermeleve cream be used on eyelids?
Dermeleve cream may sting the sensitive skin in the delicate eye area so be careful when applying, but otherwise, it is safe to apply on the eyelids or under-eyes.
Can Dermeleve cream be used on the scalp?
Yes, Dermeleve cream can be used on the scalp and will help to alleviate symptoms of itching and irritation.
Can Dermeleve cream be used on skin around the genital area?
Dermeleve cream may sting when applied to sensitive skin. Use with caution.