Fructus Broussonetiae is a medicinal herb that is commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
What are the benefits of Fructus Broussonetiae?
- It helps to treat liver and kidney Yin deficiencies with a weak lower back and legs, Deficiency consumption, night sweats, spermatorrhea, steaming bone disorder, and lightheadedness.
- It may help with eye problems.
- Fructus Broussonetiae can improve cognitive function following chronic cerebral hypoperfusion by inhibiting microglial M1 polarization, down-regulating the activation of microglia, and improving neural plasticity.
- The Chushizi oil of Fructus Broussonetiae has a powerful antioxidant with versatile free radical-scavenging activity and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It may help to treat edema and urinary difficulty due to the stoppage of water associated with kidney Qi dysfunction.
Use caution for those with spleen and stomach deficiency cold.
There is not much scientific evidence that Fructus Broussonetiae can help with the benefits mentioned above and medical conditions. Always consult a doctor before using herbs or any plant extracts.