Rhizoma Drynariae is a Chinese herb commonly known as Drynaria Rhizome and Boneknit Root.
What are the benefits of Rhizoma Drynariae?
- It helps with weak low back and knees, diarrhea, loose painful teeth, tinnitus, diminished hearing, and bleeding gums associated with kidney deficiency.
- It can help promote the mending of sinews and bones (from traumatic injuries such as falls, contusions, fractures, and sprains, especially useful for simple fractures and ligament injuries).
- It may help stimulates hair growth.
- It may help with blood stagnation especially due to trauma.
- There are sources saying that Rhizoma Drynariae acts as a diuretic and may help stop bleeding.
There is not much scientific evidence saying that Rhizoma Drynariae can help with the above-mentioned benefits and medical conditions. Always consult a doctor before using herbs or any plant extracts.